Long-term loan is a financial product aimed at providing financial support to companies for the period longer than 12 months. The amount of interest rate and fee for all forms of financing is defined by Bank's competent bodies based by determined tariff of fees, and in accordance with the client's creditworthiness, contribution in Bank's incomes, collaterals and previous experiences of working with clients.
In terms of long-term financing, we would like to point out the following loans:
- For financing development of company,
- For long-term investments,
- For implementing investment projects,
- For purchasing primary assets,
- For financing permanent working capital,
- Lending loans for export production,
- For financing building the housing and business premises that will be sold in the market,
- For project financing.
For more information, please contact us at the following e-mail email@example.com