What is ISP ELBA service?
Electronic banking service – ISP ELBA, is the Bank's information service allowing a user to conduct financial transactions and view account balance via the global computer network – the Internet.
The following activities are available through ISP ELBA:
- access to all products used at ISP Bank (accounts, savings, loans and cards)
- payment services in the country and abroad
- money transfer services and conversions
- managing samples and packages and
- a number of additional features and benefits.
How to become a user of ISP ELBA services?
You can become a user of ISP ELBA services in a very simple way:
- visit our nearest Branch,
- show an ID document (personal ID or passport)
- open a current account if you don’t already have an active account
- sign an Application for agreeing on the use of ISP ELBA service and
- sign a confirmation on received token, provided by the Bank.
Any natural person who has a current account at the Bank and who satisfies the minimum technical requirements needed to access the system, including a computer and Internet access, may become an ISP ELBA user.
Advantages of using ISP ELBA services
- Easy to use and management of funds at any moment
- Access to all account balances
- Save your time ↔ save your money
For more information contact us:
- at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
- calling toll free info phone number 080 020 307 or
- visit our Bank's nearest location.