Team Leader-Coordinator for PMO (M/F)
If you are proactive, motivated, well organized, flexible, like to work in a team and meet the criteria needed to work in certain positions within the Rulebook on Internal Organization and Systematization of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Bosnia and Herzegovina, we will be glad to meet you and offer you a job in the team of our Bank.
If you want to become part of our team, apply for the position:
Job title: Team Leader-Coordinator for PMO (M/F)
Organizational part: Organization and PMO Office
Department: HR & Organization Department
1. General Description:
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Team Leader. The PMO TL supports the Management Board driving the implementation of strategic projects and in the preparation of management reporting.
The responsibilities of the PMO include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO TL, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, the PMO TL should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
2. Main responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Supporting the Management Board with the preparation of the documents and reports for the Bank Committees.
- Overseeing the development of the implementation of internal processes to be efficient in the Bank Committees management.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
3. Required qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the top consulting firms.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Applications can be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 5.12.2021.