In order to improve electronic banking services, starting 01st March 2018, Elba service access will not be supported by older versions of Internet programs. We recommend that on computers which use Windows XP, you update Internet Explorer or install newer versions of Firefox or Chrome software.
CHECKING OF PAYMENT SLIPS” title=”ELBA
CHECKING OF PAYMENT SLIPS”/>
CHECKING OF PAYMENT SLIPS
What is ELBA service?
The electronic banking service – ELBA, is information service of the Bank that allows user making financial transactions and viewing balance of account via global computer network – Internet.
Possibilities offered by ELBA include:
- View of all products you use in Intesa Sanpaolo Banka (accounts, savings, loans, and cards).
- Payment services in the country and abroad.
- Money transfer and conversion services.
- Sample and package management.
- Range of other options and benefits.
Checking of payment slips
If you made a payment using electronic banking service, here you can control the payment. It is necessary to enter the control number from Payment Confirmation in the shown empty field.
ACCESS CHECKING OF PAYMENT SLIPS