Short-term loan is a financial instrument intended for keeping your short-term liquidity, and improvement of your competitive position at the market. It is granted to the period of 12 months. Intesa Sanpaolo Banka d.d. BiH offers the following:
1. Loans for working capital
- To finance procurement of stocks, raw materials, liabilities to suppliers, seasonal works. Loan is repaid in equal monthly instalments until the contracted deadline. Additional conditions of lending loans may be arranged personally with the Bank
- Allowed overdraft per transaction account (Overdraft)
- Overdraft is financial instrument aimed at short-term financing of business activities of a company. In addition, its purpose is to provide the possibilities to companies to adhere to its short-term liabilities, thus directly influencing the positive cash flow of the company.
- Funds are always available on your transaction account and you can use them according to your necessities.
- Repayment is made automatically upon inflow to the transaction account
Revolving is financial product representing the form of contracting planned turnover of operations between the client and Bank within defined period. By revolving agreement, the amount of financial support provided by the Bank is defined as well as the scope of operations that will be achieved by the client through the Bank. Granted funds can be used and repaid at once or according to your needs and possibilities.