You need short-term funds in order to improve your business or your market position? Intesa Sanpaolo Banka gives you different types of short-term loans that you can use according to your needs:
Allowed overdraft on transaction account (Overdraft)
- Overdraft loan is intended for short-term financing of business activity. Overdraft loan offers you possibility to execute your short-term obligations without being disturbed within approved funds that are allowed as minus on current account.
- Funds are always available on your transaction account and you use them according to your own needs.
- The return of loan is made automatically with inflow on your transaction account during the whole time period for which the loan is approved.
- The maximum time period for which the loan is approved is 12 months.
- You need additional funds for having regular business activity? Intesa Sanpaolo Banka offers you revolving loan with maturity of up to one year. You use the approved funds of revolving loan in accordance with the needs of your company. You can use and return funds as a one-time payment or successively. The interest rate is calculated for the amount of used funds. The maximum maturity for which the loan is approved is 12 months.
Loan for working capital
- For financing of purchase of supplies, raw material, obligations toward suppliers, seasonal activities,
- The loan is returned in equal monthly annuities until matured deadline, maximum up to 12 months.
- You can agree on credit-financing terms personally with the Bank.
Loan with single maturity
- For financing of short-term working capital, Intesa Sanpaolo Banka puts at your disposal also short-term loan with single return. You can contract for loan for the time period of up to 12 months. You return the approved funds as a one-time payment at the moment of loan maturity, while you pay the interest on used funds on a monthly basis.