Intesa Sanpaolo Banka basic account for your basic financial needs.
Basic account is intended for all-natural persons who have a legal residence of both entities (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republic of Srpska), and do not have an account open for payment transactions in any financial organization.
It is opened exclusively in convertible marks (BAM) and includes the following services: opening, maintaining and closing accounts, depositing and disbursing cash to the account, services for transferring fund from one account to another account, by direct debit, using a payment card (including payments via the Internet), at terminals and at counters and through the Internet banking system.
The set of services in the basic account:
- Current account
- Debit card issuing/reissue
- Internet & Mobile banking
- 7 UPP payment orders
- Receipt of statement
How to open basic account in Intesa Sanpaolo Banka?
- You can open basic account in any brancehs of Intesa Sanpaolo Banka, and for opening of account it is enough to submit a copy of personal ID card and CIPS residence certificate.
By opening basic account you become user of Visa Inspire card.
You can be informed more by contacting:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free info number 080 020 307
- Come to the nearest agency of our Bank