Student current account
START – Student current account
For winning student days! Enjoy freedom and manage your finance independently.
START account is intended for students who want to use their money in any moment in simple and safe manner with Visa „Inspire“ card, which is delivered when opening the current account.
Become user of START account and use the special benefits:
- It is free, the Bank does not collect fee for account maintenance.
- Free Visa „Inspire“ card.
- Cash withdrawal on ATMs of Intesa Sanpaolo Banka – without fee.
- Simple, safe, and fast payment on sales points.
- Safe online payment.
- Statements sent to email.
- Pay-in to account is without fee if it is made in Bank’s agencies.
How to become user of START account?
If you are full-time or part-time student with the age of 18 to 30 years, you can open START 200+ account in any of the agencies of Intesa Sanpaolo Banka. The following documentation is required for opening of account:
- Copy of personal ID card.
- Copy of CIPS residence certificate.
- Matriculation book or ID card.
If you only have an ID card, bring confirmation from the faculty on the year of studies you are registered in.
It is important that you always leave minimum 10 KM on current account for fees that are calculated by the Bank on a monthly basis.
Benefits of START account
As users of student account of Intesa Sanpaolo Banka share with your friends benefits of START account
Do not hesitate and visit us as soon as possible in Student zone, where you will receive all information on how you and your friends can become users of student current account, as well as users of student IN Package Indeks.
You can find the student zone on address: Branch Centar, Obala Kulina bana 9a, Sarajevo.
See you in Student zone, where you can use installed tablets and surf with free WiFi or watch interesting magazines!