Possibilities offered by Lombard loan
- Maximum term of repayment is 120 months for general-purpose lombard loans contracted for instalment repayment.
- Maximum term of repayment is 60 months for general-purpose lombard loans contracted for single repayment.
- Residents with residence in Bosnia and Herzegovina with or without permanent monthly income.
Loan purpose and amount
- General purpose.
- Amount of approved general-purpose lombard loan with insurance instrument-collateral, special-purpose deposit, is defined as up to 99% of special-purpose deposit if the deposit is in KM or EUR currency, or as up to 85% of special-purpose deposit if the deposit is in foreign currency different than EUR.
Term of loan repayment
- Maximum repayment time period is 120 months for general-purpose lombard loans contracted for instalment repayment.
- Maximum repayment time period is 60 months for general-purpose lombard loans contracted for single repayment.
- With non-interest deposit – NIR 2,00% (EIR 2,46%)*
* Effective interest rate (EIR) for lombard loan is calculated on the amount of 50.000 KM and maximum term of repayment, taking into consideration all the costs that can fall as burden to loan beneficiary (fee for loan processing and maintenance, fee for Central Loan Registry report, and costs for verification of required documentation for Bank’s Client).
The loan calculator calculates the monthly instalment or total loan amount.
It is necessary to enter the loan duration and nominal interest, as well as the desired loan amount or the desired monthly installment.
NOTICE: The loan calculator is for informational purposes only. Exact values are provided in our offices.